MENU

Slide

#FideLeon Wedding // Wedding Day Dresses by The Gown Warehouse

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Ahhh.. the wedding dresses! I'm not sure if you've saw my previous post on choosing my gown for the pre-wedding photoshoot at TheGownWarehouse?

But for the actual day, I've picked 2 white wedding gowns and 1 evening gown in total to take me from day to night - Morning gatecrash + Tea Ceremony + Wedding Ceremony by the rooftop poolside + Cocktail reception + Dinner Reception!

Yes yes, craaaaazy busy day I know. The schedule was so tight I could hardly breathe, but thank god everything went smoothly and I was so glad with our choices of gowns from TheGownWarehouse!

I love that i didn't have to think about which veil to match the gown with and which accesories to go with would fit the dress perfectly - TheGownWarehouse took care of all that.


For my first gown of the day [FGTD?! haha] I actually picked the same gown as the one i wore for the pre-wedding photoshoot with Jeremy from AlvinAdeline & Co at the Saddle Club because i loved the cut and look of this gown so much! It's so beautiful and flattering and makes me feel oh-so-sexy! :D


I wore the same white gown for our wedding ceremony by the rooftop poolside during the sunset as well! Our JP made us go ROFL apparently but obviously I can't recall what happened haha


We paid extra for the rental of the rooftop pool area but it was so worth it, thinking back i think it was really beautiful and romantic with the sun setting and the beautiful soft sun rays casting gorgeous shadows everywhere, it was like we're in our own world. (:

We're so lucky and me and my family prayed like crazy that it didn't rain considering it's nov and it was raining like crazy the entire week.


(:


The cocktail reception! I wanted to walk around and chitchat with my guest and take photos with my rilakkuma mascot that Leon wore and re-proposed to me again 3 months before the wedding! 

[Hahaha there's a story behind why he re-proposed to me.]
The first proposal he actually proposed to me when i was really mad and irritated with him and it was really a spur of the moment kinda thing and every since then i've been complaining what a shitty proposal it was! 

Hahahaha so he said he would re-propose to me again after that but after being engaged for about 2 years and the coming of our wedding, i suan siao him and said aiyah what propose again, bluff me one right! confirm don't have!!! Hahaha but obviously he efficiently shut my mouth up forever and did it again at Switch with in the Rilakkuma mascot hahaha.

Back to my gowns! I picked this goooooorgeous and simple french lace gown with a looooong train but i wished i have picked something with a shorter train! Walking around at the cocktail reception was like HEEEEEEELL hahahaha my poor bridesmaid nadnut had to literally carry my gown train and follow me around behind me the whole time if not i'd be tripping over my dress like over and over again. (thank you so muuuuch i really LOVE you!)


Love love love the french lace details on this gown, but my favourite has got to be this pale yellow evening gown! I initially chose a purple one but when i saw this on my final fitting i was like THIS! This is the dress!!!


It's cute and so sweet looking, but yet totally sexy with the peekaboo boobie design! Hahahah


Hello, my happily ever after. (:

HUGE Thanks to The Gown Warehouse for dressing me in these amazing gowns and your awesome service throughout my pre-wedding shoot till the very end!

And also The Gown Warehouse is currently expanding to a bigger space to hold even more gorgeous gown designs for Brides-to-be in May!  


The Gown Warehouse
11 Woodlands Close, #06-38
#06-38
Singapore 737853

email: contact@thegownwarehouse.com office: +65 6734 3998, mobile: +65 9792 1239, +65 9189 9701 By appointment only - See more at: http://www.thegownwarehouse.com/contact-us/#sthash.XP7Bd8uX.dpuf

Do note that appointments are required 
so you can contact them via email or phone 
before you visit them:
Email: contact@thegownwarehouse.com
Office: +65 6734 3998
Mobile: +65 9792 1239 / +65 9189 9701 
♡ Love, TheLuckiestChick. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that this place is really suitable for any size of gathering. By the way, they offer a day care room with lots of toys for children. The food at banquet halls in Chicago is always delicious and the service is always great. Also the view is absolutely amazing.